And Aubrey Was Her Name...

Like a lovely melody that everyone can sing; take away the words that rhyme, it doesn't mean a thing.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Well, that's it. The clock has run down and it's time again to leave home. Back to Korea. I didn't realize how hard it would be to leave. I caught myself praying for a tornado to shut down O'hare Airport. But, like most of this past month at home, it's beautiful and sunny, so I guess God doesn't listen to those kind of prayers.

When I get back, I don't start work for another week and a half, so I'll be able to update you (probably with more information than you care about) on my full trip home. Alright, leaving for the airport. See you back in Korea. Or see you a lot later than that. Time goes too quickly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

yay!!!! you're back!!!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home